Friday, March 6, 2009

Fab Friday... AGAIN!

It's Friday afternoon and we are about to head out of the door to go to Jay's parent's house. Okay, so I lie... I am writing this at 1pm and we aren't leaving until about 3pm, but you know what I mean. We will most likely be gone until sometime tomorrow night. I'm kind of excited to get away for another weekend. Gets my mind off of things and I get to visit with my mommy. Yes, that is right... I totally just called her my mommy. We haven't seen her in a few weeks and the last couple of times that we were there we didn't get to stay for very long because she had to work in the early afternoon. She doesn't have to work tomorrow so Ayden and I are planning on spending the majority of the day there. My sister will be there as well, and possibly my brother and his girlfriend. My brother is supposed to be at my dad's for the weekend, but since my sister and I will be visiting my mom, I told him that he should come over too. Who knows if he will and he will most likely annoy me while he is there, but I thought I should invite him. Lol! My 'little' brother is probably a good six inches taller than me.

Anyways, I will probably be back tomorrow night... or sometime Sunday. Hope everyone has a STELLAR weekend!!!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

Kimber B Photography said...

Have a great time and visit with your family.