Monday, March 23, 2009

Totally Me Monday… Wait NOT Me Monday!

You know, all of my faithful readers, after you have enjoyed another awesome post (because I know they are always so awesome… heck, I’m such an awesome person *my blog, remember…lol*) you should head on over to MckMama’s for her round of Not Me Monday! She is the wonderful inspiration behind it, and after you’ve checked out her blog… check out Mr. Linky at the bottom and you can enjoy more awesome posts from so many others! Seriously… I think everyone should chime in with Not Me Monday because it’s great. And I often forget that people don’t actually know about it and almost say some things that would definitely get weird looks. But that’s okay… lol!

And for the wonderful stuff that I did not, could not, would not even consider doing this past week… well…

First of all… I am not writing my Not Me’s (for Monday) on a Sunday night because I have all the time in the world on Monday mornings to get lots of Not Me’s written. I do not tend to write my Not Me’s every Sunday night because it is not easier than doing it Monday morning.

I set out to accomplish tons and tons during my Spring Break and I most certainly did! I did not put off my lesson plan writing until Thursday afternoon (when it was due Friday) and use old ideas that we’ve done already. I did not tell my supervisor before Spring Break that I was going to try and come up with new ideas over break. I came up with way more than one new activity and am not worried that it might totally bomb.

Speaking of therapy (in case you didn’t catch that with my lesson play writing all week)… I am not dreading it Monday. I did not enjoy wearing jeans and t-shirts all week long and am so looking forward to dressing up three days a week again. I did not count how many therapy sessions that I likely have left… it is not 10 (or more likely 9, as one of them will most likely be a parent conference) and I am not stoked that that means only 8 more lesson plans and 9 reflections!

I was not looking forward to going to Wild Air with my guys and sisters on Saturday and disappointment did not flood through me when my youngest sister got the flu. I definitely enjoyed the look of disappointment on my son’s face when I told him we were no longer going. I was excited to sit around the house all day Saturday so I did not immediately suggest going to a water park instead. We did not hit up said water park and have a great time! Jay and I have not discussed skipping the monster truck show next year (along with Chuck E Cheese) and just get a room at said hotel/water park because it certainly doesn’t have games that are much more fun than Chuck E Cheese (at least the one in Green Bay) and we could do both water park and game room for probably the same price and it is so not an hour and a half closer!

We did not get Mario Kart this week for Wii and I am not addicted to it! I did not start off sucking completely and coming in last place over and over. After many many races I am not a champ now and definitely did not kick Jay’s butt in at least three races. After each race I did not shove it in his face because I am not competitive like that with my honey! I did not stop racing after those three races because I was scared he would win and then rub it in. He never does that!

We did not venture outside many times this week because the weather was not beautiful (at least for the first part of the week). We did not have our first trip of many to come to the big blue park and have lots of fun!

We did not get our bikes out today for the hopefully hear Spring season. It is too early to get bikes out and have fun. Ayden and I did not play cops and speeders while on our bikes. He was not the cop and I was not the speeder. I did not get many many tickets! It was not SO much fun! The fresh air did not tucker the little guy out and he did not fall asleep watching Transformers at 7pm. That would never happen because we don’t want Transformers at least 4 times a week. He does not have the last line in Transformers memorized. Even if he did, I would not tape it to put on my blog. You will not find it below. It does not look like Ayden is reading it from a book because we don’t have a Transformers book and he does not think that the last page actually says that. You will not enjoy the little video either…

I have not been looking avidly at online websites of apartments because I do not want to move. Why would we move… we have a great place right now? My reason for moving does not involve me wanting to get a dog. I do not want to live in a duplex or house and have a yard all to ourselves. I love apartment living… or not! I am not hoping the right duplex comes around because we can certainly afford a house, or more so actually want one. Not really though… we are not at that stage in our lives.

There are not 54 days until I graduate and Jay and I have not been together for 2007 days! I did not have a great Spring Break and weekend! I am not happy!!!

What did you NOT do this past week?

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: