Monday, February 16, 2009

It’s not Monday, or is it?

What is so great about Monday that I would start my post for it the night before… Not Me Monday of course! I’m ordering you (because it’s my blog and I can do that) to head over to the brains behind this wonderful blog carnival… MckMama’s lovely awesome blog… Trust me, it will not make your Monday all that much more brighter. Wait, oh yeah, it will!!!

I am not sitting on my couch tonight (Sunday) wondering where this past week went because I remember every moment of every day and time never goes too fast for me. In fact, half the time I wish it would go even faster! It’s not like Ayden can grow any more than he already does every day!

I was not looking forward to spending some one on one time with my little munchkin this weekend when Jay said he was going to stay with me. I was not just a little disappointed when Jay decided Ayden could go with him. My disappointment did not only last for a few minutes when I realized once again I was going to have the weekend to myself.

I did not bribe my child with a new transformer if he behaved all weekend long. I did not tell him I would be calling to check in on him to see if he was being a good little boy. I did not bribe him with a new transformer because he did not break the one I got last week already. He is always careful with his toys and we never have anything break in this house. I did not get great reports about him all weekend long!

I did not sleep great in the bed by myself all weekend… I did not wrap the blankets tight around me and have great dreams… I did not sleep in until 9pm both Saturday and Sunday morning!

I did not spend most of the weekend in front the TV getting some relaxing done. I totally regret that and wish I would have been at least a little more productive. Oh wait, no I don’t! Considering both next weekend and the following weekend I am not busy doing anything and probably will have hours upon hours to relax.

I did not get a call from Jay tonight saying that they were staying at ‘home’ for yet another night. I am not upset by this because I was not looking forward to seeing my boys tonight and sharing my bed again (even if I do sleep better alone). I am not craving for tomorrow afternoon to get a big hug and smooch from my guys! I most likely will not sleep well tonight because I have the bed to myself again.

I am not going to see Wicked this weekend with the gals on Jay’s mom’s side of the family. I am not stoked about it because it is said to be a totally horrible production and has not gotten any good reviews at all. By the way, anyone reading this… have you seen it? What did you think?

I am not having a hard time coming up with things I did not do this past week… so what did you not do? I’m sure it’s something fantastic!!!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

um. you slept til 9 PM both mornings. :0) lol. i know you probably mean AM but it was funnier as pm.