Monday, February 9, 2009

SO Not ME!

Can you believe that it is Monday already? Where do these weeks keep going? It’s just about time they slow down… right? I’m sure you know all about Not Me Monday by now, so after you’ve enjoyed my Not Me’s… head over to MckMama’s (if you haven’t already) and see what she did not do this past week and so many others! I promise you’ll totally enjoy it and maybe even get some Monday morning laughs!

I did not spend the weekend waiting for Saturday because I was not excited at all for the monster truck show. I’m a girl and don’t get excited about things like that.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday did not go super fast and Thursday and Friday did not go super slow. Every day in my week goes just the same, I mean there are exactly 24 hours in every day, right? It never seems like less or more, at least not for me!

I did not feel like I could finally breathe when Thursday rolled around and I didn’t have any sort of clinic practicum to worry about. And I didn’t love the fact that I could wear jeans on Thursday and Friday. This dressing up on Monday, Tuesday, AND Wednesday is totally awesome! I am so ready to dress up EVERY day when I actually start my career.

I did not buy three new pair of jeans and two new shirts, a movie, and a toy for Ayden. I don’t just go on shopping splurges like that, especially when we don’t NEED the items. I did not buy all of said items at Walmart, I mean it wouldn’t count for anything even if I did because Walmart isn’t super cheap!

I did not institute a no spending regime for myself because we are not super busy this month and will not be spending enough the way it is!

I did not freak when we got to the monster truck show an hour and a half early and ask Jay if he wanted to go someplace to eat before hand because I totally thought to bring toys along for Ayden to keep occupied with while we waiting for the show to start.

We went somewhere to eat and did not just go into the show that hour and a half early, oh wait, yes we did! We did not make a good decision to do so because we did not find out that we could see monster trucks up close and get Ayden’s flag signed by the drivers! It was not tons of fun!

DSC04680

The monster truck show did not totally rock and none of us had a great time. Well, of course we did!

After the monster truck show, we did not meet up with my best friend and hit up Chuck E Cheese! The line at Chuck E Cheese was not out the door already at 3:45pm! We did not wait in line for over 30 minutes just to get a table! During none of our fun at Chuck E Cheese and the least busy night of the week, we did not use 250 tokens on games and have even more of a blast! And we certainly did not think Cold Stone ice cream was in order after we left Chuck E Cheese!

Really… our afternoon and night was not any fun! Oops, did I say not any fun… I meant it was so super great!!!

Hope you enjoyed all of the things I did not do this week! What did you not do? I’m sure there’s something….

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: