Monday, February 23, 2009

You see…it wasn’t ME!

Back again for another round of Not Me Monday! I mean it could not be Monday already, could it? And because it couldn’t be Monday, it could not be time for another round of MckMama’s wonderful great Not Me’s!!! After checking out mine… head on over to her place and have some more fun!!!

Hmm… what would it be that I could not possibly have done this past week? What could not have happened to me this past week? What am I not willing to admit to taking part in this past week? I’m sure there are a bunch of things (per usual) and here are just a few of them…

…I did not cringe when Ayden was wide awake at 6:30am on Saturday morning. I did not tell Jay to take him upstairs (we were at his parent’s house) and I did not leave Ayden in the care of Jay’s mom for an hour (because she wasn’t already bright eyed and bushy tailed) and sleep just a little while longer. Jay did not slip out the door to go sturgeon spearing!

…I did not get excited to see that my session was cancelled on Wednesday because I was not ready for just one day off. I am the perfect clinician and ready for therapy each and every day and don’t think that just because every one else has had sessions cancelled that I should as well.

… I did get excited on Friday when my hearing science teacher pushed back our test yet another class period. I was not supposed to have tests on Monday and Tuesday of this week… they are now not on Thursday and Friday of this week!

…We have not eaten out at least once a week in the last three weeks. Eating out is not expensive so we should definitely do it more often, right? I would never prefer the easy route of that over a good home cooked meal!

…I totally knew it was going to snow out this weekend and that is so the reason we went home on Friday instead. I was not super surprised to hear we were supposed to get over four inches on the radio. I always keep an eye on the weather and know things like that!

…I did not go to Wicked on Saturday and have an amazing time! I totally regret the show and would not recommend it to anyone. Oh who am I kidding… IT WAS GREAT!!!

…I am not going to Stomp this weekend and getting a new tattoo!

…I did not get my acceptance letter into grad school and immediately have to call my mom and let her know. I never call her with news like that because she’s my mommy. It’s not like she would care. She was not super happy for me!

…I am not counting down the days until graduation and impatiently waiting for Spring Break to roll around. I do not want to high tail it out of this city to an indoor water park with my boys! That would be too much fun, right? I have not looked into water park prices and hotel rates because I am not that anxious about going, lol!

…What have you not done this week?

CIAO! LOVE ME!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

eating out is bad in one way but good in so many. you dont have to cook it, not as many pots.

great not me monday

I am starting a new post on the 12th of march called - Honor them Thursday - and I am looking for as many people to take part as possible. it will have mr linky so your person of honor can be seen by the world. it's a chance to honor the people you love wether it's your mom or dad or you partner or your child or one of your your friends or maybe some one has inspierd you. Honor them and say thankyou. I hope you will join in

Chelsie said...

Wicked is in no way one of my FAVORITE shows ever! And I am not totally jealous you got to go see it!

Great Not Me!