Friday, February 27, 2009

Ugh!

I'm in a rather depressing mood right now. So please bear with me if you intend to read the rest of this post. I'm in need of some retail blog therapy. Wait, I wouldn't just go out and buy things to make myself better, would I? Probably not, but it seems to work with other people, thought it might work for me.

Needless to say... I am done with that oh so easy Hearing Scient test. And let me tell you... it was a joke! At least in my eyes! When the heck did we learn how to draw amplitude spectra? Seriously!!! That is really the only part of the test that I am frustrated with. The rest of it wasn't exactly easy, but at this part... I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING! Thus, the second I exited the classroom I whipped out my book to see just exactly what I was supposed to be doing and wouldn't you know, that didn't even explain how to draw it! Or at least to my knowledge! I am extremely anxious to see just how we were supposed to answer that question. There were questions that I knew, questions that I thought I knew, and questions that I bull'd my way through. Maybe I'll at least get a C or better... that is what I am shooting for. You know that when I am shooting for a C, something went a little wrong.

And it's not that I didn't not study, but probably didn't study the material he was putting on the test enough. I did look over the chapters both last night and this morning. No, I didn't cram... that doesn't work for me, but simply reviewed the main points a few times. It seemed to help a little bit. Ahh... I feel better now!

And tonight I am going to Stomp with my best friend and her parents. She kind of wants to go out aftewards, but I'm hoping we just stay in. The home body that I am, lol! And tomorrow is tattoo time! Will definitely make for a great end to my week! The roads are not that bad either and with the sun shining, I am anticipating a rather good drive to Green Bay!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: