Thursday, February 5, 2009

Missing Wii Fit?!?!

Lowestdeals.com SUCKS!!! I don't know about anyone else, but I am not ordering from them EVER again! So, almost two weeks ago now I ordered a Wii Fit from them and was given a shipping date (they just so happened to have it in stock!) and was supposed to get it last week sometime (this past Monday at the latest) and so last week goes by and no Wii Fit, Monday comes and no Wii Fit, not even an email from the company with a tracking number! Jay calls to see what the heck is up on Monday. They said they had some issues with UPS and I would recieve a tracking number by Monday afternoon. Monday afternoon comes, no tracking number! He calls again on Tuesday and now they say that the labels got mixed up or whatever and they would send it out Wednesday and overnight it so I would get it today, Thursday. It just so happens that I checked UPS's website this morning and wouldn't you know... Thursday morning it was first leaving NEW JERSEY!!! How do they expect my package to get from New Jersey to Wisconsin today, when the trucks go out at 5 in the morning?!

So... Jay called again and apparently he got the wrong information on Tuesday when he called. Wrong information my ass! When you tell someone you will overnight their package, you f'ing overnight it! I'm sorry, but this is HORRIBLE customer service! Now they say I will recieve my Wii Fit on Monday. Yeah, about two and a half weeks after I fricken ordered it. I could have gone to the store to find one by now! Okay maybe not, as they are still pretty well sold out ALL OF THE TIME! We are getting our shipping costs back and I'm about ready to demand a half priced item for the crap they've done. Seriously, this is pathetic! Ugh, just a bit frustrated here! Like you couldn't tell! I mean, it's not the end of the world or anything, but when you are told one thing and then your package comes two weeks later, what the heck? Anyways, I'll be excited when it comes on Monday, but Monday's are my busy nights and thus probably won't have a lot of time to play with it. I guess, it will come when it comes...

It's Thursday and that means tomorrow is Friday and then the week is over with! Yeah! I'm excited! I'm not really even dreading my CPR class tonight. I'm dreading the lesson plan that I will have to write/finish tonight and/or tomorrow morning, but that is okay. Then I have a music assignment that I wanted to work on tomorrow night with Jay to get that done and out of the way. It isn't due until the 11th, but since we don't have anything else going on Friday night, sounded like a good time to me! Jay already started it, but doesn't know if he is doing it right or not. Actually, when I read the assignment I didn't really understand what I was reading either, but that is okay, we can work through it together.

And I don't have to worry about reading my Hearing Science tonight because my professor emailed us and said that tomororw is going to be a review day. Doesn't mean we won't be having a quiz, but reviews are always good and will definitely help me. Half the time I understand what he is saying and the other half I only think I understand what he is saying. Makes for an interesting 50 minutes. I have my social gerontology class today and then back to work for a little while before I have to go and get Ayden.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

Kimber B Photography said...

How very frustrating. I would be very upset as well.