Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me (and not late… yet)

You know the drill… Mckmama’s is the place to go… you know you want to… go get your Not Me Monday on!

I haven’t waited this long to write my Not Me’s in a while. Usually I am all about them on Sunday night and all I have to do is post them on Monday morning, but I wasn’t in the mood to write them last night and didn’t have time this morning, so here I am at almost 4pm… get my Not Me’s done… I could just skip them this week, but it just wouldn’t be Monday without a good dose of Not Me’s, now would it?! I didn’t think so…

So… what did my last week entail of, anything I’m totally embarrassed about and totally did that I am not willing to admit?

I did not sit on my toosh all weekend and watch way more TV than I should have. I had my homework out all over the kitchen table and was taking notes left and right… or maybe I just had my books all over the place not taking notes.

I did not go outside with Ayden and Jay on Saturday and proceed to get into a snowball fight with both of them. I did not laugh when Ayden got a snowball in the face (courtesy of daddy) and I did not try and get back at Jay for it by throwing one at his face. Of course, my aim was perfect and hit him smack in the middle, well does the arm count?!

I do not have the greatest bosses in the world and they did not nominate me for Student Employee of the Year. I was not almost in tears as they were telling me because I am not a sap like that! I do not want the day to come that I will have to leave that job. Okay, so I sort of do because then it will mean I am an audiologist, but I will definitely miss them!

I do not have a session reflection and lesson plan to write tonight and I am not writing my Not Me’s in an attempt to put off the inevitable! My session did not go really well again and I am not totally lovin’ my client. He is totally not the cutest kid ever! Well, maybe he isn’t since Ayden has those shoes filled. I am not a mom who thinks her son is the cutest and I’m absolutely positive moms everywhere don’t think that as well about their own children. Right? Who would?

I am not STILL waiting for my Wii Fit to come! I did not make Jay call the company to see what the heck was up. They did not say some stupid excuse about having troubles with UPS and that it will be shipped by tomorrow. I am not anxious for it to get here sometime this week!

I did not give Jay his Valentine’s Day gift early… I am not like that even after I said that I was going to wait. He did not let me pick out my charm bracelet early so there really wasn’t any reason to give him his gift early. I did not get him new carhart bibs for the winter. He does not love them! Men and their carhart, lol!

I have not been asking Jay if he has talked to JT about the possible duplex every time he gets off the phone with him. I am not already imaginarily packing our stuff and telling my blog and boss about this possible move when I know so many concrete things about it already!

I am not excited about the Monster Truck show this weekend and then Chuck E Cheese afterwards. I am not crazy for taking my family to Chuck E Cheese on a Saturday night because that is not the busiest night of the week (probably anyways) and we will not have a mega blast like last year! My best friend is not accompanying us on this trip because she doesn’t live in Green Bay where we happen to go. And because we see each other ALL the time, why would I want her to come with us?

What did you NOT do this past week?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, I got in to a snowball fight today. there were two of em against me and I missed with every shot lol.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in Tribute Tuesday. A blog I have created for people To pay tribute to some one who has inspierd you in some way. Or someone who has made your life better by knowing them. or a loved one, or maybe just a way of saying thankyou to someone. I have a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to that someone who brightens up your life. Please feel free to come take a look and participate in Tribute tuesday.