Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Productive Night!

It has been a super productive night for me… as well, I had a pretty decent day! My therapy session went really well (at least in my eyes) and I got my reflection done pretty quickly after I got home.

I also headed off to Michael’s this afternoon because I had a little bit of extra time and gathered the materials for the project that I began tonight. I was going to wait until this weekend to start it, but since I had the extra time tonight I thought I might as well get a head start. Plus it is going to involved a lot of watching the paint dry so the earlier I start the sooner I can get done. So far it is looking pretty good. I will be sure to post some pictures as soon as I complete it. I’m really excited about it!

Tomorrow I get to sleep in again… YEAH! Feeling pretty tired tonight because I didn’t sleep all that well after 5am this morning. I don’t really know why though. Thinking about just going to lay down in bed, even though I don’t really have any shows on tonight that I like to watch.

I shaved my legs tonight, not that you needed to know. Remember, my blog, hehe! It is something that doesn’t get done a whole lot during the winter months. Really I just hate shaving my legs in general (although it happens every week in the summer, can’t have hairy legs in shorts, or at least super hairy, lol) and thus in the winter I do it maybe once a month. I had the extra time tonight and decided they needed to be silky smooth again. And then I put some yummy smelling lotion on and they smell really good. Ayden put some lotion on as well. Monkey see, monkey do!

As well as shaving my legs and starting my project, I also did three loads of wash. Of course that doesn’t mean I actually folded anything from last week yet. Now I have four baskets (well two baskets shoved full of four loads of laundry) to fold and put away, the clothes that I hung dry that need to be dehangered (yes I just made that a word), folded, and put in a drawer. Ah, I’m so bad at that. I am leaving that for my tomorrow night task after the boys leave. Which means I will need to pack some clothes for Ayden as well. Not saying that Jay couldn’t do it, but moms do have a tendency to remember more, right? Well at least I know I do.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

so yeah...i hardly ever shave my legs in winter either. actually i think i've done it once since dustin was born...and he is almost four month old. oops.