Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tribute Tuesday!

Wayne started this thing called Tribute Tuesday... it is a chance to let someone who has made a difference in your life feel special by paying tribute to them! This is my first Tribute Tuesday and I thought I would give it a shot...

I am paying omage today to... MY MOMMY!!! I would be nothing without her! She is the greatest! We don't always see eye to eye, but I know that whenever I have a problem or question, she will be there for me!

When my world was upside down she turned it around for me and let me know that everything would be okay, and wouldn't you know, it was! She always tries to look towards the bright side of things. Of course sometimes I think she is loco, but she wouldn't be my mom if she wasn't, lol!

After moving to Point we've kept in constant contact. Well, actually... even when I was still living with both her and my dad (different houses) we would still talk during the weeks us kids were at my dad's house. Now, we email all the time and talk on the phone almost as much.

I still call her with good grade news and anything exciting that is happening. I call to ask stupid questions, like how to boil eggs, I call to get advice (even when I don't want it), I call to just talk... and she calls to make sure I'm (really Ayden, hehe) is still alive.

Not only is she a great mom, she is a great grandma as well! I stated before that I would be nothing without her... and it's totally the truth!

I love my mom more than she knows!!!

4 comments:

Wayne said...

What a great Tribute to a wonderful lady. your mom sounds alot like mine. she is always there wether you need her or not. and this is a awsome tribute to her.

Thankyou for taking part in tribute tuesday

Kimber B Photography said...

Great tribute, your Mom sounds wonderful.

Jennifer said...

It's so great that you and your mom are so close. She sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing your mom with us!

amanda said...

awww. i'm sure your mommy would love that! she ain't too bad of an aunt either. :0) lol