Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fully Protected

Jack... I know I said yesterday that Jay was trying to put a new anti virus thing on my computer, but I can't remember if I said that he was able to do it or not. So, he wasn't able to upload it last night and get rid of the one that I had on my computer already. Well this afternoon I was working on my computer and woohoo, I was able to get the old program off and the new one on! I also took off my pictures and put them onto cds and deleted a bunch of programs that I no longer used which freed up a lot of space on my computer. Hopefully it will start up faster now!

Jay did not have to work today because of the weather, but the funny thing is that it only rained a little in the morning and was fine the rest of the day. And it looks like the weather is going to be bad tomorrow and possibly Saturday as well so he may not have to work tomorrow either. We will have to see what happens with the weather in the morning. A look at the radar shows that the storms are a coming! Ugh and yeah! I like storms, but not if they are going to interfere with my satellite tv. Lol!

Ayden went to bed at 6:15pm tonight. Once again he refused to eat some of his supper and he made the decision to go to bed instead of taking one little bite of the meat. He will soon learn that he cannot get away with that. And because he didn't take a nap today he was asleep ten minutes later. Of course I know that this is going to kick me in the butt when he wakes up super early tomorrow. Not looking forward to that because for some reason I am super tired today. I didn't even stay up late last night either or any of the other days this week!

Okay, not a lot to talk about tonight so for now... CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: