Sunday, June 29, 2008

Short and Sweet

Jack... family still here, but a good thing. My sister is leaving a little later today and my mom tomorrow morning. Right now everyone is watching Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End, but I've seen it a million and one times and thus decided to come on here for a bit. Plus I was falling asleep in the rocking chair and didn't really want to take a nap. Otherwise I might not/probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

The weather for this weekend was kinda of cold. More so today than yesterday. We haven't really gone outside to do anything today which I guess is kind of fine. I wish that it was hotter out so we could maybe have gone to the beach or something. We've watched a lot of TV and I didn't really want to seeing that I had family visiting. But they don't seem to mind. Fine with me I guess.

I've probably gained about five pounds these past couple of days with all of the good food that I've been cooking. The manicotti last night was delicious! So many dishes to wash and clean though. Glad that my family size is only three right now because more people equals pretty much more of everything. Some day though...

I promise to write all about my weekend and even post some pictures, just might have to wait until tomorrow night...

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: