Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Picture Post

A few pictures of the past couple of days...
Family picture in front of Lake Winnebago.
Ayden playing at Columbia Park!
Ayden venturing in the water at the beach. First time their this summer was today! Well actually going to swim that is...
Ayden getting a little more risky and walking across the river. Not too worried because it doesn't get much higher than his waste at the area he is in and the current is almost non exsistent. I was surprised he got so gutsy and went so far from me.
Ayden chillin' in the chair watching some TV... cartoons I'm sure.
The card that Ayden made for Daddy. I wrote the stuff on another piece of paper so Ayden would know what he was supposed to write. He did very good!
Grandma, Auntie Emmy, and Ayden at the top of the tower at Columbia Park!
Ayden standing in front of the tower!
The wonders of picture editing tools on my computer!

Hopefully I will be motivated to write a little bit later. We'll see how the rest of the afternoon progresses... Until later. CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: