Sunday, June 1, 2008

Can't Predict the Future

Jack... no one can predict the future and that is probably one of the scariest things in our world. As proof of this I recieved a phone call yesterday from my best friend stating to me that she is once again single. This after I personally thought that her and her current boyfriend would get married one day. This after me being jealous of how perfect everything seemed to be working out for her. This after I never thought it would happen. And low and behold it did. I couldn't believe it when she told me. And the excuses he used for breaking up were pretty pathetic, but what am I to judge. The one thing that bugs me is that he told her that there is a good chance of them getting back together in the future. The future being anywhere from 6 months to a year down the road. So do you want to know what is going to happen now, she is going to sit around and wait for this guy until he says he is ready for a girlfriend again. And in the mean time I am going to have to sit and listen to her complain about how much she loves him and misses him and wants to be with him. And I am going to have to be the best friend and tell her it will happen when the time is right. And then if/when they do get back together I will have to listen to her incesent wondering if he is going to break up with her again. Okay, so I only met the guy once and he seemed nice enough and all the stories I heard about him from my friend were great. He did nothing bad, was a super boyfriend. But in all honesty, I DO NOT want them to get back together. He broke her heart once... it means he can do it again. If I had his phone number I would seriously give him a piece of my mind... probably more than just a piece. Like seriously, don't break up with her and then continue to call her honey on the phone. I don't know, just my opinion...

Gripe number two for the day... Jay and his not getting up with Ayden this morning. Okay so pretty much every weekend Ayden will wake up and come into our bed and wake up Jay and myself. And pretty much every weekend I get up with Ayden and come out into the living room with him, turn on some cartoons and get him something to drink/eat. And during this time Jay just continues to lay in bed and sleep. Well, I heard Jay come into bed at 3am (and yes, I am more than a little disappointed) and thus decided that when Ayden did not sleep in and got up at 7am that Jay would be getting up with Ayden and not me. Ayden wakes up, I kick at Jay and say take care of your son. He takes Ayden out into the living room, gets cartoons on and Ayden some chocolate milk and then proceeds to climb back into bed. I was irrate and got up two minutes later and came out by Ayden. I know Ayden didn't need anyone out by him, but it's just kind of nice. I wouldn't have cared if Jay even fell back asleep on the couch, someone needed to be at least half awake to make sure he was okay. You can't do then when you are fully sleeping in the bedroom. So I layed on the couch and drifted in and out while Ayden watched cartoons and Jay slept in the bedroom. Jay knew I was mad, but I refused to talk to him. Seriously, can't I ever get to sleep in in our bedroom?

Gripe number 3... Jay and his inability to pick anything up or do anything in the apartment! I asked him two days ago to clean the damn litter box and it still isn't clean! First off, I shouldn't have to ask, he should just do it every day, or at least check everday to see if it needs to be done. Secondly, it was his damn idea to get the cat so he should take better care of it. Thirdly, all he has done all freaking weekend is play that damn game! Once again, I am getting sick of it. Well, I can sit and ignore you all day too! It's pissing me off again! I admit, he did come to the park with us yesterday, but I could tell that he didn't really want to as he didn't go down any slides or anything. I just have to keep thinking, at least he came. But like the rest of our apartment is a giagantic mess. I've been slacking on the cleaning, partly because I don't want to and partly because I want to see if Jay does anything. The garbage in the bathroom is over flowing, there are towels on the floor (I was going to do laundry today, but it has moved to a tomorrow thing) dishes everywhere, toys everywhere, papers all over the table, etc... Just don't feel like cleaning.

I love the warm weather that we are having today! The temperature on our clock says that it is 84 degrees outside and that is great! Walk in the grass barefoot kind of day! I read for a while outside while Ayden was napping (because he got up early, he still got a nap in today) and that felt really nice. Looking forward to more of that this summer. Speaking of reading, the first chapter of Breaking Dawn is now out, in the special edition of Eclipise, but I also found it online, and it was probably a bad idea for me to read it because now I can't wait even more for the book to come out. If the rest of the book is half as good as the first chapter it will be a good read! Well, it will be a good read none the less. I am tempted to go and get the book The Host by the same author and read that. I've heard good things from others who have read it.

We were going to go to the beach today, had the sand toys ready and was going to get the sunscreen and then Ayden up and changed his mind and said that he didn't want to go. Fine with me I guess. Jay is going to grill out some chicken and potatoes for supper. Yummy yummy! And the weather really is pretty great. His parents got to take the boat out today. Kind of bummed that we missed it because we didn't go home, but there will be plenty of other opportunities I am sure.

Right now Ayden is watching Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End (the third one). We watched the other two the previous two days. Another movie that he probably shouldn't be watching, like Jurasic Park, but he likes them enough and they are super bad horror or slasher movies so I figure it is okay. Plus, it is actually a Disney movie. Aren't all Disney movies good for kids? Lol, probably not, but it's the thought that counts, right?

The airshow is going on today and we have been hearing airplanes go over our apartment all day. Some not too loud and others right above us that sound like they are going to crash right into the building. We did get to see one doing some stunts from the parking lot which was pretty neat. Ayden thought it was pretty cool. It would go up and down and look like it was going to crash. Pretty crazy pilot if you ask me, but I am sure they know what they are doing. Wouldn't catch me riding with him though. Lol...

Back to work tomorrow. Fun fun, hopefully there will be something to do. Until then.
CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: