Sunday, June 15, 2008

Too Hot Water!

Jack Jack Jack... Guess what?! At our old apartment (which seems like ages ago that we lived there, but really it's only been a year. Btw, I can't believe that we lived there for a whole two years. Crazy how small it seems compared to where we are now, but it was a great place and I won't ever forget some of the memories we made there) okay... so at our old apartment the water from the shower was warm, but never quite hot enough for me. Even when I had it turned all the way up it still had that twinge of coldness in it and I hated taking showers because I would always feel a little cold. When we moved that was the thing I was looking forward to the most, having water come out of the shower head that was TOO hot for me. At our new place I usually have the water turned all the way up and what do you know, perfect temperature! I absolutely love taking showers here because I don't feel cold and want to get out right away. Even better is that for the last couple of weeks the hottest setting of water has become TOO hot for me and I have to turn it down. How great is that, TOO hot of water in the shower. Greatness because I love it! Just felt the need to share that!

I'm sure you're all sick of my constant complaining about Jay and WOW (World of Warcraft), but I need to vent and that is pretty much what this whole journal/blog is for me... so deal with it. This game is seriously getting to me and I don't know what to do anymore. We've talked and talked and talked about it and how I feel about the game, but NOTHING changes! And I mean nothing! What else can I do? What else is there to do? Just put up with it? Deal with it? How can I? It's become a constant source of animosity between us! Even though I try my hardest not to let it bother me... it still does!

A potential fight was brewing between Jay and I last night/this morning, but I've essentially given up. When I decided to go lay down in bed at 9:30pm last night Jay told me that he had this quest that he wanted to do on his game and even came into the bedroom once and told me that he didn't think it would take long because there were a bunch of other people that were going to help him. He said that he would be in in a little bit. Okay, I bought that, didn't care (even though he was on his computer for most of the day). At 3am I heard Ayden's door open and after a bit didn't hear the toliet flush. I also noted that Jay was not in bed with me and the light in the living room was on. I quietly opened the bedroom door so as not to let on that I was coming out to investigate. To which I found Ayden sitting on the couch and Jay saying, hold on a second daddy will be right with you. At that point he went over to his computer to finish something and I went to the bathroom. After that I came out into the living room to see why Ayden was on the couch and Jay informed me that Ayden said he didn't feel good. Jay was still up so I let him handle it, Ayden wasn't asking for me anyways. Jay then came into the bedroom and said that Ayden wanted to sleep on the futon with Jay. I said fine and then went back to sleep. I was all ready to be pissed when I realized it was 3am and Jay was STILL not in bed and was on the computer pretty much all day, but then with Ayden up I just didn't have the heart to get into it with him at that time. I couldn't even get myself to send Sam the text that I have prewritten. I also decided that I would just blow it off and not say anything about it today. Is that the right thing? I'm just so sick of fighting about it and getting nowhere. We talk about the same shit over and over that I just can't do it anymore.

If he thinks I talk too much to Lee... well it's only because he's pushing me away! Going to bed 25 out of 30 nights alone isn't exactly good for a relationship, is it? Especially when you have the chance to? Some people don't get the luxury, you'd think he'd want to take advantage of it. Whatever... shit happens, can't I just use that?

On the upside though, Ayden is feeling better today. Acting as if he doesn't even remember not feeling good last night. And the weather is good again. He's playing with his little dinosaurs from the eggs we got at the store from his prize bag and a boat. Like I've said before, the pretend scenarios he comes up with now are incredible. I can't believe his little mind can get so complex. Well not that I'm trying to dumb him down. One more thing that proves he's getting older and smarter by the day! My toddler transformed into a preschooler and it's not going to stop. I can only hope that it takes a while before he's 16 and wanting to drive. I need those years! Lol...

CIAO! LOVE ME! (Trying to think positive, but not getting very far. At least Ayden has put some smiles on my face thus far today!)

0 comments: