Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What Tomorrow May Bring

I'm sure no one wants to hear that Jay and I fought yet again yesterday morning, but unfortunately that is precisely what happened. Saturday night it was 3am... Sunday night 1am. Or maybe I should say Sunday morning 3am... Monday morning 1am. I didn't start anything, simply just ignored him when I got up Monday morning. Didn't want to talk to him, be touched by him, just wanted to be left alone. Of course he noticed my 'attitude' as he called it and asked if I was mad. I told him I wasn't mad, because I wasn't... just sick and tired of all of this shit. Which of course led into some arguing and him stomping out of the house on the way to work. But the funny thing was that he acted like nothing happened when he got home after work. How can you simply forget it? I can't simply forget that he spends every night on the computer versus with me. I can't simply get over it. Should I simply get over it? He came to bed last night at 9:45ish, but of course I'm assuming it's only because we got into a fight in the morning. How can I assume that that isn't the reason behind it? And how long will that last, just for last night? What's going to go on tonight? And what will the reason be behind it?

This weekend will be the first of the next three that we will be busy. Going home (funny, you'd think I'd think of Point as my home now, but still call Chilton 'home') this weekend for a wedding reception of Jay's cousin. However, since we haven't been home in the last six weeks, gosh that's got to be one of the longest times that we've managed to stay in Point for at once, we're definitely going to have to make a stop at my mom's and I'd like to stop at my dad's because we didn't go home last weekend for Father's Day. Next weekend my mom and sister are coming for a visit and the weekend after is July 4th and we hope to be able to go out on the boat with Jay's parents for fireworks since we haven't gotten to do that yet. Well go out on the boat this year or for the past three for fire works. Then it's a weekend off and then I get to go to Six Flags. Getting more exicted about that as well!

I hope that the weather is nice this weekend because I'd hate to see where they are going to put everyone for the wedding reception if it rains (well maybe they will have a tent, don't really know) but Jay's dad's side of the family is super huge and then I don't know how big the grooms side is so if the weather is bad where will everyone go?

Gonna hit up Kohl's tomorrow! They are having a big sale, well when aren't they having a big sale, and I want to see if they have anything I like. Plus it's buy $50, get $10! And I haven't done any shopping in a long time. Not just for me, but for Ayden or Jay as well. We've been very good. I haven't even gotten any summer clothes for Ayden. My mom bought him some shorts that were on sale awhile back and he still fits into a few pair from last year and he's got plenty of t-shirts so I figured I would save the money for the pants he will need in the fall. By then he WILL need some clothes so that is what will be going on with that, lol. And really, like I need any more clothes, but a girl can never have too many, right? At least that is what I think!

I totally needed a chocolate fix last night and after Jay got home from work he said he was going to run to Walmart to get an ITunes card so I had him pick of a 6 pack of Hersheys bars... and I definitely filled that chocolate fix when I ate two of them. Yes, that's right, you read that right... TWO! They were SO good! And I will be having another one with Ayden when he gets up from his nap. After his nap and our chocolate fix we might head off for some rollerblading to the park. That is if the weather holds up. We'll see then.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: