Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chocolate Chip Fudge Filled Cookies…

…need I say more?

Too bad they came from the store and all I had to do was put them on a pan and in the oven, lol!

It was super cold and windy today and I hated it! I didn’t want to go outside at all. Just wanted to sit inside and stay toasty warm! But did I get to do that? No, I had to go to therapy and class and work and walk outside lots and lots. But I survived and am at home and warm again so that is good!

Actually, my therapy session was cancelled today which was probably a good thing considering I forgot some of my stuff at home.

Jay and I did some grocery shopping as well and got stocked up for when the boys will be gone this weekend.

Kind of excited about going to possibly see Twilight tomorrow or Saturday or Sunday.

Going to visit a friend on Saturday and pretty excited about that as well!

Just really want to lay down and relax tonight. Did some laundry, now it is almost time to enjoy Grey’s and ER! Tomorrow is Friday! Another week gone… less one week of school to worry about!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: