Monday, November 10, 2008

More Not Me's!!!!

I did not have a fabulous good time at my cousin's wedding this past weekend! Weddings are no fun and always super boring!

I did not get nervous walking down the aisle of the church as the wedding got started because this is my third bridesmaid duty and I am totally used to everyone staring at me and snapping picture after picture!

I did not enjoy sharing jokes with the other bridesmaids during the ceremony, namely Amanda, because that wouldn't be very nice. I totally paid attention to everything that was happening at every moment and performed to the upmost standards of a perfect bridesmaid!


And I totally did not watch a ladybug flying around during the ceremony! Seriously, not me!!! But a few others of the bridal party found it quite amusing, lol!

I did not get a little choked up as my cousin walked down the aisle with her dad because I don't cry at weddings. She really was a beautiful bride, but I never acknowledged that, nope never!


I did not freeze the whole time in church and get goose bumps because I never get cold and big buildings like that are always 74 degrees or higher! I then did not relish the second that we hopped into the limo and I could start feeling my fingers again!

Oh and before all this wedding stuff, I did not get my nails done by some pretty good looking guy at the hair/nail place! I didn't care if he was a guy doing my nails, he was good looking...

I did not cringe when we got to the reception and I walked in and saw my son crying. I also did not get a bit snippy with Jay when he told me Ayden was crabby... I certainly did not tell him to just take him by his parents house so we wouldn't have to deal with it!

Thankfully Ayden's mood got better, but I was not excited when he told me that he wanted to go by grandma's house pretty early in the night. I was not a little relieved to be able to have a good time without worrying about Ayden (even though we had tons of fun busting our moves together on the dance floor before he wanted to leave)!

I did not act like a total fool for much of the night. Being a bridesmaid equals all class and certainly that is how I acted... classy! Especially when I had the cowboy hat on and we did the grand march!

I did not think it is super sweet when my dad came up to my sister and I at the end of the night and wanted to take a picture with us because my dad really is all senitmental and lovey dovey like that!

Upon arriving home yesterday from a weekend away and giving Ayden a glass of CHOCOLATE milk, I did not burst out laughing when he split the WHOLE thing on our WHITE carpet! Busting out laughing is totally a normal reaction when something like that happens! It wasn't a time to get upset and I didn't... just went with the flow and we got it all cleaned up, and NO STAINS!

I did not get all excited at the end of my therapy session today because we had such a great session and my client showed great improvement! And I didn't get even more excited when my supervisor announced that us students can now do the short eval form because that will save me like a half hour or more of work tonight and Thursday night!

I did not have to take Ayden to the doctor this afternoon for a rash on his thighs and then get told it's probably something viral that will go away on it's own. At least we don't have to worry about any medicine or anything!

And I will not sit down tonight and take in an hour of Wentworth Miller during Prison Break! Yup, it is totally not that time of the week again!!!

That's what I definitely didn't do... what about you?

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: