Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged?!

So, I’ve seen blogs before where someone has been tagged and/or someone has tagged someone else. I guess it was only a matter of time before I got ‘tagged’ and wouldn’t you know… my cousin Amanda bestowed that upon me yesterday… First I will fill out the ‘FIRST’ little quiz that she got from Renee over at myspecialks.com…

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Hmm, goodness. I’m not even old and I don’t really remember. I’m inclined to say that the first PROM that I attended with a guy was with a guy named Dan. I attended a ‘Sweetheart Dance’ before that with my a guy named Joel.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Don’t think I really loved anyone until Jay and we are still together. Do I still talk to other old boyfriends, here and there…

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I think it was vodka mixed with something else and I definitely remember it not tasting good AT ALL! Maybe that has something to do with why I don’t drink, that and a few other variables.

4. What was your FIRST job? I babysat for many years, but my first real job was at my mom’s work just being an office assistant. It was okay… money at the very least and a free ride to work everyday.

5. What was your FIRST car? HA! My first car that lasted a whole two weeks maybe until Jay crashed it into a tree!!! A mercury something or another. It was gray and had power steering, lol! But I actually prefer my current car over that one… Chevy Metro (even though I’m dying to get a Jeep Liberty- may be in a few years)

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Twitter update from someone I ‘follow’…

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Ayden and whether or not he would wake up before I had to leave for school or not.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Sister Lorraine… I think?! Went to a Catholic school thru 6th grade.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Maryland on a family trip to visit one of my mom’s childhood friends… lots of fun, I love planes!

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Tiffany… we had a sort of falling out in like 8th grade and didn’t talk for years. We talk here and there now, if we happen across each other.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? On a volleyball team in 7th grade… first and only sports team I ‘played’ on.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably at Tiffany’s house…

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Jay, he was awake before Ayden.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My godmother’s or godfather’s. Can’t remember who got married first, but I was a flower girl in both of them. So cute, right?

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Shut my alarm off and dreaded getting out of my bed into the cold room!

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Actual concert? I’m thinking something along the lines of the Trans Siberian Orchestra! LOVE THEM!!!

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced at five, tattoo at 19…

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Canada with mom, Punta Cana with dad… oh how I miss those cabana boys, lol!

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I don’t have run ins with the law. Although, I did have a cop tell me once that I needed to watch where I was going while driving in the high school parking lot. Maybe he needed to watch where he was going. Didn’t hit him or anything for that matter, didn’t know what his problem was?

20. When was your FIRST detention? Don’t think I was ever privileged with that…

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Wisconsin and only Wisconsin…

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Lee… what a complicated and messed up situation.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? My sister and I were roomies for many years…

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? First limo ride just happened to be a few weeks ago for my cousin’s wedding!

Wanna try? Consider yourself tagged! Link back to me and leave a comment here when you post so I can see what your answers are. Love being nosey!!! Really, try it! It’s fun! Okay, maybe just have fun reading my answers, boo on you, lol!

Onto the other part…

Here are the rules: Mention the blog that gave it to you (already did, thanks Amanda!) and comment on their blog to let them know you've posted your award.

Publish these rules: Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support and grant the prize to 6 people.

My answers:

6 Things I Value:

1. Jay

2. Ayden

3. My family and Jay’s family

4. My friends… in person ones and online ones, and especially the girls at school who have kids as well and know what I’m going through this semester

5. Warmth (I hate the cold!)

6. A little bit of me time at the end of a stressful day

6 Things I Do Not Support:

1. Cleaning the litter box and doing the dishes (Jay’s jobs, lol)

2. People who think they know everything and are always right

3. Having to do a Speech Practicum for your undergrad if you are going into AUDIOLOGY!!!

4. Crabby little boys who tell their mommy’s they don’t want to talk to them right now!

5. My messy house (I prefer everything being in it’s one ‘designated spot’ but of course that happens about once every two months or when Ayden and Jay happen to be gone for a weekend.

6. Cold and windy days like today because it just puts a chill in your bone that you cannot get rid of!

However, since I’m rather new at this blogging this (still under the year mark, is that new or old?) I don’t ‘know’ many blogger buddies and ones that I do have already been granted this award. So I will forgo the passing on of it for now and maybe will bestow it upon some lucky person at some point in the future!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

hey. thanks for playing. it's so much fun to be nosey. lol. hope you stay warm this weekend. maybe see you at thanksgiving? i don't even know if we're having anything. imagine we'll find out the day or two before. family. argh.