Thursday, November 13, 2008

Three Assignments... done before 4pm!

Tonight was a pretty good night. I had three assignments to get done and managed to get all of them done before 4pm. Mostly because I had two of them half done the day before and because my therapy session was only 20 minutes today I didn't have a whole lot of data to interpret. It was a pretty good session as well.

We played some games of Uno Spin tonight as a family and Ayden played all by himself. He really didn't need any help from Jay or I either. And they say the game is for seven years or older. Sure... lol! It was fun though!

We had left overs for supper tonight and then just chilled. Ayden and Jay played with some of Jay's little tractors. It was cute to watch them play together! It should be a pretty chill weekend! Icky weather, but not a whole lot of homework to worry about. That way I can focus on my grad school stuff. Still keeping motivated about that. Actually, I could probably have a gotten a start on that tonight, but it's not the weekend yet.

I decided that we are going to take Ayden to his first movie tomorrow or Saturday. Madagascar 2 is in theaters and it looks pretty good. We haven't decided when we are going to go yet though. Saturday they have free swimming at the YMCA for families so we might go to that too, especially because Ayden is in love with swimming right now!

Grey's Anatomy and ER is on tonight! CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: