Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Picture Post

Relaxing a bit tonight so I thought I would show you some pictures instead of a long boring post today… ENJOY!!!!

DSC03865 Ayden showing his good listening skills at swimming lessons last night, he was such a champ! I couldn’t believe how good he listened and how much he tried to do with his teacher!DSC03874 Here is Ayden floating on his back with his teacher! This is one of the things that he had the hardest time doing with me this past summer so it was so awesome to see him doing so well with his teacher!DSC03867 More good listening skills!!! He only has two other kids in his class so they get lots of one on one time with their teacher which is awesome and she is so great with little kids!!!DSC03827 Happy Halloween from Mr. Ayden Fireman!!!DSC03822 Look Ashley!!! I’m a butterfly!!!DSC03849

Take a picture of me Mommy!!!

CIAO! LOVE ME!!!

0 comments: