Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me’s…

My mind has been all over the place lately and thus I do not have a ton of not me’s and they probably aren’t as funny as so many others, but I felt obliged to continue the weekly tradition thingy that MckMama (over at mycharmingkids.net) started and join in the fun with everyone else. I read enough of everyone’s so I thought I might give them a little something to read, if not all that humorous today…

I did not sit through my diseases class today working on other work and calling the group that was presenting stupid because they ‘stole’ our clicker idea and used it. And I did not get happy when the clickers were not working how they were supposed to and feel better because our presentation is going to be that much cooler… I’m not like that…

I did not get irritated when my client didn’t show and then told me they were going to when I called and then proceeded to not show up, only call me after another 15 minutes of waiting and tell me there are not coming… I did not think what a waste of the past 40 minutes…

I did not go try and find some shoes for Ayden for the wedding this weekend and proceed to come out of the store with three pair of shoes! And I definitely did not get these three pair of shoes at a second hand store and only pay $15 for all three because my child NEEDS everything new!

And I did not to go Staples for some water paints for Ayden because it was closer than Walmart and because I couldn’t find the ones at home and didn’t want to tear the house apart for some stupid water paints. It was not easier to just go buy some new ones!

I did not get my new camera today and immediately take it out of the box and start futzing with it. I did not take lots of new pictures and look at all the features and totally fall in love with it all over! I DO NOT love my new camera!!!

I will not sit down at 7pm tonight and proceed to watch my Monday night shows and just relax and not worry about anything else until the morning…

I will not dread getting up earlier than normal in the morning because I have to go to the dentist…

I am not looking forward to my abnormal psych class tomorrow because we are not having a guest speaker and I am not totally stoked to hear what she has to say! Guest speakers always suck and never provide a good excuse for not getting anywhere in class.

I think that is enough for my Not Me’s today… CIAO! LOVE ME!

3 comments:

Hall Family in MD said...

Hope your clicker presentation rocks!

Kameron said...

I think it's normal to hope something fails if it was your idea and someone stole it! This must be dentist week because you are the 3rd person who has mentioned it and I have to go on Thursday...ugg, I hate the dentist!

Unknown said...

Hope your dentist appointment did NOT go well. I didn't have a dentist appointment this week, but I did talk to his receptionist on the phone twice, that's close enough for me.