Saturday, November 15, 2008

Moody!

Feeling a little moody tonight and there really isn’t a good excuse for it… just thinking about a lot of different things and it’s kind of been a downer on my mood. I feel a little bad about it because I feel like I kind of have been short with Ayden. Ayden seems kind of oblivious to it, but I know I have. Maybe it’s been a day of just not doing anything that has gotten to me. Allowing my brain free roaming of thought…

The morning was quite full of activity around the house as I got our bedroom and Ayden’s cleaned. Vacuumed the rooms and washed quite a few blankets that needed to be washed as well. The kitchen was cleaned and the floor as well. The bathroom wasn’t cleaned, even though it should be. The living room is pretty messy and full of toys yet, but at least some things got put away. I was happy with the progress that was made.

I didn’t do any of my grad school stuff today, but I told myself that I was going to take Saturday and do nothing with it, which is exactly what I did. Tomorrow is my ‘work’ day.

I hope this next week is good! Don’t have any tests or papers due which is good. Once again, only clinic stuff to work on, and that as well hasn’t been taking as much time. Where many people are being bogged down these last few weeks of the semester with projects and what nots, I am feeling rather relaxed and in the swing of things. I have this sense of calm over me in that area of my life.

Actually, I have to that overall things have been pretty good. Ayden is the light of my days (even on the days that he is driving me crazy, because I am allowed to feel that way sometimes) and I cannot imagine life without him. Jay and I have been good. In the past we have had episodes of fighting, but I’m happy to report it has been a while since that has occurred. I feel as I write this that I may be jinx things, but I hope not. I have really just tried to sit back and let things happen as they will. I do not have control over anything and need to know that my life is in God’s hands and he will show me what to do. I know that my life will not be perfect and I will have many obstacles to over come and get through, but as long as I know that he is there with me everything will turn out okay in the end. I’m not perfect, but no one is, and he knows that…

So with that said, I’m going to go and help Ayden clean up some of the living room in preparation for our bed time routine. CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: