Thursday, December 18, 2008

D…O…N…E!!!

That’s right my fellow readers, DONE for the next three or so weeks! DONE with clinic (well have been for a while now)… DONE with classes…DONE with homework…DONE with studying for tests! I am free a bird to relax and do nothing!

What am I going to do with my time off, since I will still be working a few hours a day, do you ask? I will be enjoying time with Ayden, I will be reading, I will be watching lots of TV, I will be enjoying the busy holidays, I will be working on new blog headers and backgrounds, I will be sleeping in, I will be staying warm, I will be doing everything EXCEPT worrying about school, oh and FINALLY getting my audiology grad school app in!

Feel the relief just rolling out of my fingers as I type this…

And after another trip to the doctor, we do have the diagnosis of impetigo and some cream to put on it… but more about that another time.

For now, I’m off to photoshop to work on some blog backgrounds and headers. I’m a woman of change and love nothing more than perfecting my ‘artwork’. I’m waiting to get some good family pics at Christmas time to add in. Maybe after the New Year I’ll ‘update’ my look again because after all, I did just change it to the current one. Always changing… but that is me for you!

…hoping we don’t get lots of snow tonight!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: