Monday, December 8, 2008

More Not Me’s!

It’s become a weekly thing now… would feel like of weird if I didn’t do it… join the fun over at MckMama’s blog (the creator) and everyone else’s Not Me Monday’s!!!

I did not let Ayden frost our cookies all by himself and find him eating more frosting than putting it on the cookies and did not find him all dyed blue from the frosting!

I did not clean up Ayden’s room by throwing all of the toys that were on the floor into whatever bin was available because I am not always an organized clean freak and would never do that just so I could walk on his floor!

I did not buy two pair of gloves today while we were out Christmas shopping for other people because they were so soft and comfy and because I definitely needed them as well. Like I certainly don’t have three or four other pair of gloves already at home that I could wear for free. The gloves were on sale, does that count?

I did freak out when the computer system wasn’t working on Thursday morning at school when I needed to print off copies of my final therapy report for my parent conference. I am calm, cool, and collected at every moment, especially when things start to go wrong. I was not super relieved when my supervisor told me that it wasn’t just me and that we could make it work.

I did not let Ayden put ornaments all over the tree even if they aren’t perfectly spaced and not looking great. He had fun doing it, the main objective!

I did not slack on my Not Me’s this week because I was busy finishing up clinic stuff and other stuff for the end of the semester. And thus forth, I do not have a fun filled list of Not Me’s like maybe previous weeks.

What did you not do this week?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

the girls put our ornaments on too. most at their level. but i'm not moving them. they are so proud of it. and i'm proud of them too i guess. lol. :o) hope your classes are cancelled tomorrow!!