Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me… Definitely NOT ME!

Before I get started with everything that I most certainly did NOT do this past week… I got to give props to MckMama for this great idea. Head on over to her blog and check out her Not Me’s and everyone else’s!

I did not procrastinate on my studying this past week and leave most of it until the very last minute.

I did not have to take my son to the doctor two times this past week because he was not sick as can be and wasn’t looking pretty sad most of the week.

Because I did not take my son to the doctor, he definitely did not only go to school for a 1/2 day this week. He was so healthy that he attended each and every day… all day… and Jay and I did not have to coordinate our work and study schedules around caring for our sick child.

I did not think that this was probably the best week for Ayden to get sick if he HAD to because if it was the week prior I would not have had to miss any of my last classes and if was next week we would not have to worry about the offices being closed due to the holidays.

I did not take Ayden to work with me on Friday for the first time in three years because I did not tell Jay that he could work all day, thus leaving me with no other choice.

On said way to work Friday morning, I did not drive the whole way repeating ‘We will not get stuck today’ and ‘We will not get into an accident today’ because it DID NOT snow out lots over Thursday night and I was not silly enough to go out and drive in it! And of course the roads were super clean and plowed greatly by the city trucks!

I did not buy the box set of the Sookie Stackhouse books because I simply wanted to. I could have bought the first book, but then that would have left me needing to go back to the book store tomorrow because I did not finish the first book tonight! At said book store I did not tell Ayden he could pick out a book because I do not love buying books for myself and for him! Anyways, reading really isn’t all that beneficial, is it?

I was not disappointed when Jay called to say that he would not be home at noon when he thought was most likely. I was not even more disappointed when he called later to say that he hoped he would make it home before MIDNIGHT! Stupid job… it’s not like we actually get money from it. Oh wait, yeah, it does pay some bills.

I did not let Ayden eat pancakes for both breakfast and lunch on Sunday because it was easier than making something else. It’s not like I offered to make something and he said he wanted pancakes again. At least I gave him syrup both times, lol!

I have not been enjoying these mornings of ‘sleeping in’ because ‘normal’ people would not call 8am sleeping in. 8am is not sleeping in, is it? When your normal wake up time is 6am… it most DEFINITELY IS! And who am I kidding… I LOVE IT!!! And by normal people, I mean those who do not have children. I guess I can say I’m lucky to have only one right now… one that sleeps until that time because I know other moms who’s child/ren are up MUCH earlier than mine.

I have not been having weird dreams about my best friend’s current boyfriend. There hasn’t been two in the past two weeks and they aren’t super weird. It’s not like I actually know this guy and dated him for like a whole month how many many years ago and then turned into a good friend of his. So really, weird dreams are nothing, right?

I have not been avoiding a different friend of mine for reasons really unbeknownst to me, other than I’m trying to clear my head. I do not feel bad for doing so and want nothing more than to write a simple letter… it is something that come so naturally to me and the words are following just as easily as this post, or NOT! I am not dreading hearing from them either.

I am not sitting at my laptop listening to TSO and bobbing my head all around like a crazy nut because I am not addicted to this music and it does not raise my spirits LIKE CRAZY! I am not trying to keep my hands on the keyboard instead of waving in the air like a conductor because that is SO what this music does to me!

I am not insane… or am I? Lol!!!

What did you NOT DO this week?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, you're not insane. I see it as you are completely normal like the rest of us. ;D

agk11808 said...

i can totally see you bobbing your head...secret..i sometimes catch myself singing at work! also who can resist being a conductor when TSO comes on! i always sing bum bum bum buuummmmm!