Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

So, I am finding a little time to get some blogging in. Currently, Ayden and Jay are both asleep downstairs at his parents house. I had one CRABBY little boy on my hands for about 15 minutes there. I definitely do not know where he gets that temper from... oh wait, probably me! I am hoping that the rest of the day goes over well because if his mood from this morning is any indication of what tonight could turn out to be, I don't want to be anywhere near him. Ugh! And he got plenty of sleep last night...

We opened gifts at my mom's house this morning. It was lots of fun and then she made us some breakfast for lunch, yummy! Ayden was back and forth with behaving there and I could tell that the was really in the need for a nap. I was thinking that we might forgo one, but I am definitely happy that he is taking one right now. It will make for a MUCH better night, seeing we have two places to go. I'm excited though... I love Christmas and spending time with my family. We don't get to see everyone all that often (doesn't help that we live an hour and a half away) so when we do, it is always nice! But the weather today... let me tell you... could get possibly get ANY more snow. Seriously, it HAS to stop!!! I know me saying that over and over will not help any or change anything, but we are STILL in December here. I'm so sick of it!

Okay... I think I might go enjoy a little bit more of my book since Ayden is sleeping for awhile. I'm on the fourth book in the series already and still loving it. I like series of books where the characters are all the same, especially when you get really connected to the characters like I have seem to do with these books. Readaholic me!!! Maybe more another day...

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

caitlyn is joining the club! she had a two hour nap and is currently napping again til off we go to grandma's. where hopefully we open presents BEFORE christmas. i told shaun we'll leave when we have to and take the presents with us! i HATE doing that to the girls...and dustin. making them stay up way late then expect them to be up way early tomorrow and head right on out the door. :0) see you later.