Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun Night

Jack- The night was pretty good, or I should say the rest of the afternoon! I asked Ayden closer to the time to go swimming if he wanted to go and he decided that he wanted to which was good because I really wanted to as well. First we ran some movies that we had checked out from the library back and then headed to YMCA. We were the only ones in the pool! I couldn’t believe that there were not more people there, and we were there from about 4:30-5:15pm. The water slide wasn’t on though which kind of sucked, but we had a lot of fun none the less. Ayden jumped in by himself many times and even put his head under. We always have a lot of fun when we go swimming together.

We got home around the same time that Jay got home from work so that worked out pretty nice. Ayden said that the wanted mac and cheese and hot dogs for supper so that is what we made. He scarfed that down pretty fast. I had just a sandwich, I wasn’t all that hungry. And then Jay and Ayden carved a pumpkin. Ayden actually did a lot of the work as well, well helped Jay. Ayden was not all for digging out the icky slimy stuff on the inside, but who really is? But he helped poke the holes for the pattern and then helped cut it out with the little carving tools. I took some pictures, but we didn’t get any outside of the pumpkin yet because we don’t have any candles to put in it. Hopefully tomorrow and then I will put some on. It is so easy to put pictures on my computer now because the computer has a slot already built in that all I have to do is insert the memory card. Sweet, eh?

I watched Ghost Whisperer tonight and it was pretty good! I started watching Super Nanny, but then figured maybe I should blog some more, heck, why not? That and I needed to turn my computer off anyways, so why not get a few sentences in before I go. I need to get up early tomorrow, on a Saturday, that completely sucks.

You want to know what is ironic, tonight Jay hasn’t even turned his computer on. I have a theory behind why this is so, but I will keep it to myself for now because he probably wasted a whole night of not going on the computer for something that isn’t even going to happen. But that is Jay for you, pretty weird some times. Btw, he’s eating some popcorn right now. Smelled up the whole house, and personally, I am not a popcorn person. Used to be, not not anymore.

032 Let’s all hide like Ayden and play some V-Smile, or better yet, just cuddle in the blankets and watch some good TV. He’s pretty good at that cuddling in the blankets thing… see previous post…

Have a GREAT night!!!

CIAO AGAIN! LOVE ME!

0 comments: