Thursday, October 16, 2008

Goodbye and Hello!

It was time to say goodbye to my old computer as I found out today that it was beyond repair and that I needed to get a new one. So much for getting my computer back this weekend! It was what I had hoped for in the beginning, that my computer would be broken and then I would have to get a new one and then I found out that my computer could be fixed and better for a really decent price and I was excited about that because we wouldn't have to fork over the money for a new computer, because we all know that computers DON'T come cheap. But unfortunately, a new computer was in need. After some extensive searching, which had already been done before we found out my computer was crap, some store shopping around looking at some models and asking some questions of people, we came home and I made some calls to get some further advice and then it was decided... we bought a new laptop tonight for me. I'd like to think that we got a pretty good deal, we did not pay over $800 for it and it is not a 'crap' computer either. Um, I'm still kind of depressed about my other computer, even though I know that I shouldn't be. What can you do though? I have to wait until the weekend to reload all of my programs, which is like two, lol... because Jim has the cds because I was thinking he would be able to reload them onto my computer. So, here I sit on my new computer with just the internet. And really I shouldn't even be on here because I don't have any current virus protection. But I thought that just logging into blogger should be 'safe', right? Well, maybe and maybe not. I will not stay on long because ER is on and I just want to rest and relax tonight. It's been a busy night thus far...

Some shopping, making cookies with Ayden, painting a pumpkin, cleaning, trying to get my computer to work/set up, and finishing a project and some other homework (that really I don't think is all the way done anyways).

I might get more written tomorrow as I shouldn't have any homework due on Monday. Stuff that I should get done, but probably won't work on. CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: