Saturday, October 25, 2008

Noisy Neighbors :(

Jack- for the most part, our neighbors are pretty decent, however, tonight their music is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! Last winter their music got so loud and bad that I literally had to go over there and ask them to turn it down. It’s pretty bad when you can hear it over your TV and your TV is louder than it usually is. Wouldn’t you say so? Upon talking to said neighbors (btw, they are the ones that live behind us and thus we share a common wall) they turned down their music and all was well.

There have been a few instances in the past month that said neighbors have had their music louder than I would have liked, but nothing that I couldn’t tolerate for a little while and it could mostly be covered up by our TV. But tonight, I have the TV on and the music is loud enough that I can hear the words in our place, OVER the TV! Ha, the funny thing is, as I type this, the music went off. I’m not keeping my hopes up, as it will probably return soon. I’m too nice to go over and ask them to turn it down again.

Also, if I am going on about noisy neighbors, I have to say that the ones who live above us have been exceptionally quiet these past couple of months. I hope that I didn’t just jinx myself by saying that. On occasion they get out of hand, but recently it hasn’t been that bad. They just left, hopefully for the night, or at least won’t be coming home until well after I am asleep. That way I don’t have to deal with whatever noise they will be making.

My Saturday has been pretty good. Kind of lonely, lol, with Jay and Ayden gone. I decided to stay home because Jay wanted to leave earlier today and go hunting today instead of tomorrow and I didn’t want to be gone the whole weekend. Ayden could have stayed home with me, but of course he cannot pass up an opportunity to stay at Grandma Michele’s house. He was all too excited to leave when he found out where they were going. Jay ended up getting a duck when he was hunting which was good, but not the one that he wanted to. He got a mallard, but he really wanted a wood duck. Apparently they already migrated…

I went to Walmart earlier today and got a few things. We needed some more envelopes and a few food items. Didn’t really spend a whole lot which was good because Jay spent enough at Mills on decoys. Actually it was birthday money that he spent which was okay so that was okay. He gave in and got Ayden a little toy, which is fine with me, but doesn’t help with our not getting a toy every time we go shopping dealio. But I’ve never denied Ayden being spoiled…

I spend the rest of the afternoon on and off my computer. I printed a few pictures and did a bit of surfing for my new camera. I’ve been comparing two different ones and I think I’ve found the one that I want. Also, I found it on Amazon.com for about $100 cheaper than at Best Buy so that was cool. Although I think they may be having a sale so we might need to buy it soon. Then I will try and sell my other camera. If I cannot get the price that I want for it on craigslist, I might try and sell it to my brother. My mom originally suggested that, but I don’t want to because I’m too nice and won’t make my brother pay me what I want for it and my mom won’t let me make my brother pay that much, lol!

I also tried to start a new book, but only got about 40 pages into it before I was almost asleep and really couldn’t concentrate on it anymore. Not a whole lot of stuff that I want to watch on TV either, you know with all of the channels that we have.

Tomorrow will probably be a day of relaxation and maybe a little bit of homework. I need to do some research for a paper that I should be working on for a group paper in one of my classes. Don’t really want to, but not much I can do about it. But that is life for you, right?

Not much of an interesting day, I know, But relaxing none the less!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: