Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quick Update

Going to have my mom's husband, Jim (the computer whiz of the family), look at my computer... will hopefully be able to get my files off of it and either fix it or decide if it is not worth it... as long as I can get my files, HOPEFULLY! I know that there is nothing I can do about it and so I will not worry. It's not in my hands and really... I'm okay with it. I have to be because, well there really isn't anything I can do. And if it happens that I do lose my files, well life WILL go on and I will be okay. I'll miss a few hundred pictures from about the last 6 or so months, but thankfully I have all of my other pictures backed up about two or three times on different cds (oh wait, I just realized that I do have a lot on facebook as well). And I will miss a collection of school work I've been saving on my computer, but nothing detrimental...

Poor sick computer... enjoy the rest of your night and BACK UP YOUR FILES! I've seen it happen to others before and it CAN happen to you!

CIAO! and LOVE ME AGAIN!

0 comments: