Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Soccer Game

Jack- today was Ayden’s last soccer game of the season and unfortunately they lost. But the reason for that is that they took the best player on Ayden’s team and switched him to the other team because the other team was lacking in players today. That’s okay though, Ayden still had fun and Seth was there today so that made it even better. They were stuck side by side all game which was funny to watch.

I got up early this morning and drove in some super dense fog to Kaukauna for my last dress fitting. We (my sister and I) were in and out in fifteen minutes which was really nice. Both dresses fit perfectly… just had to pay for the alterations, which were enough the way it was, but I guess they could have been worse, and then book it back home. The drive home wasn’t so foggy, but it was still bad enough. I drove past an accident that I am guessing was the result of the fog. It wasn’t bad though so that was good. I even made it back in time before the game even started so I was happy about that.

Jay’s aunt, Sam, and grandparents (the Cooks) came up to watch the game as well. And after the game Ayden went home with them to spend some time with Auntie Sam. I didn’t know how it would go because he has never spent any time alone with her, but he left with no tears so that was good. I know that they are going to have a super fun time so that is good.

Tomorrow we are heading back to Chilton to pick up Ayden and go to Steven’s birthday party, and to get my programs for my computer. I could/should be working on some homework right now, but I cannot get myself to do that. Blogging is a much better use of my time, is it not? Lol!

I did some searching on craigslist tonight for some Legos for Ayden and wouldn’t you know, I found a lady who is selling a TON of them. The thing is, she didn’t put an asking price and we had to offer one first and see if she would take it. Well, I know what the max amount is that I would offer and so I told her that and we will see if she accepts it or thinks I am an idiot for offering that little for the amount that we would be getting. Or maybe they are not even for sale yet, but she first put the ad up yesterday so maybe. It would be a great Christmas gift for Ayden. We could divy it up among people and they could give him them, or we could keep them all and give them to him. He just really wants Legos and this is 115 lbs of legos! I said it was a lot, didn’t I? We will have to see how it plays out. And if we don’t end up getting them, that is okay too…

Jay and I went to best buy tonight to get some more ink for my photo printer and to look at the cameras. I found the one that I want for Christmas and I know what I am going to get Jay for Christmas as well. That and I am going to try and sell my camera for a little bit so that will help offset the cost of the new one as well. I know what I would like to get for it, but it is about 2 1/2 years old and in camera (and computer time for that matter) that is a long time and even though mine still looks brand new, I know it probably isn’t worth what I want to try and get for it.

Okay, enough babbling, I’ve probably put everyone to sleep already, this is kind of a boring post… CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: