Monday, January 5, 2009

MONDAY!!!!!

And that means… wait for it… wait for it… NOT ME’S!!! If by any chance you haven’t stumbled upon it before, you HAVE to head over to MckMama’s and check out what this thing is all about because your week would just not be complete without getting some joy from all of the Not Me’s!

Without further ado, here are my Not Me’s for the week!

First off, it is not 7:30am on Monday morning and there are not over 150 other people already linked to MckMama’s site with their Not Me’s. I mean, who has time to do their Not Me’s that early in the morning?! Certainly NOT ME! I am so not sitting at my computer enjoying a few minutes before we have to head out of the door this morning!

This past week did not seem to so super slow and I was not constantly thinking it was the weekend and I should get ahead start on my Not Me’s. I always right them on Monday’s and can definitely remember EVERYTHING I didn’t do over the past week.

I did not cuddle on the couch with Ayden yesterday for almost a whole HALF HOUR! I does not count that he had just gotten up from his nap and was still waking up! I did not relish EVERY second and definitely did not take his hand in mine and did not remember when he was so little and would wrap his fingers around mine.

I did not finish book number 7 in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I did not read the whole series in two weeks. That was not about 2100 pages, which does not amount to an average of 150 pages per day.

I did not have to stop my Not Me's this morning because Ayden wanted to play a quick game with me on the computer. I do not give in to those precious looks from my child, what kind of mother would that make me?! Lol! Because I didn't have to stop my Not Me's, of course the list at MckMama's did not grow even longer before I was able to link up! No way something like that could or even would happen!

I was not at the edge of my seat on Saturday night when we Jay was driving home because the roads were so slick. I did not pray the whole way that we would make it home in one piece. I was a totally awesome passengar driver and kept my mouth shut the entire way home, even when Jay decided to take some back roads. And to top it off, I did not cringe at every curve because Hwy 10 is certainly not full of them and I did not fear we would go careening off one of them. Jay was not an excellent driver and we did not make it home in one piece safe and sound. Oh... and one more thing... while we were going so slow, Ayden did not ask if we were going slow because we were running out of gas! He did not get that from a boat ride we went on this summer where we definitely had enough gas and didn't accidently run out! My son does not have a super great memory and forgets EVERYTHING that happens like that!

I did not expermiment with something new for supper last night and it did not turn out great. It was not something super easy and totally unoriginal, but hey, for someone who cooks all the time... it was NOT a great stride. I did not use both the stove and the oven for the same dish! How amazing is that! Lol!

I did not call my mom (who works part time at Walmart) to see if she could get first pick of the incoming Wii Fits. I am not that obsessed with trying to find one! She did not call me back and tell me that her store didn't have the slightest clue when they might be coming in next. I was not super sad and do not have to continue looking.

I do not feel a cold coming on... I have not been sneezing and blow my nose all morning long! I am not worried that it might actually be a cold and I really might be getting sick! Argh!

What did you not do this week?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

2 comments:

amanda said...

you absolutely can not use your mom to get your wii fit. and if you do she had better be getting me one...or else! on a nice note...glad you made it home safely! that was some scary driving saturday. and hey at least you didn't have to drive in reverse down a steep hill!!

kay said...

I hope your cold goes away! And don't worry, I'm such a worrier on slick roads too, especially when someone else is doing the driving!