Thursday, January 8, 2009

Power of Positive Thought!

I need to keep my train of positive thoughts flowing today! I’ve talked to a friend of mine who was having a downer day and I tried my hardest to get her to think positive about her life and the situation she is in, but I cannot help thinking that she brings a lot of it on herself. I’m not saying everyday should be a good day or upbeat and positive day… we all have bad days, downer days, whatever you want to call them, but we need to remember that things will turn around and get better! Power of positive though, right?! Right!!! So, I’m trying to stay upbeat right now!

I finished my book today, SUPER YEAH! Jay pretty much called me a freak for reading as much as I do, but for me it is relaxing. Talked about all that already… and what else am I supposed to do while Ayden is resting? It’s not like I have any tests to study for or anything.

Oh wait, well maybe a pretest. Get this! My professor sent out an email to the ComD class saying that there was a high probability that we would have a pretest on our first day of class to see what our knowledge is. He is also expecting us to have read the first two chapters and stated that we will not be going through them. Okay, yes, we should have some previous knowledge coming into this course, but he is talking some physics stuff that we should know as well. HELLO! I had physics TWO YEARS ago now! Tell me, who remembers stuff from two years ago, especially stuff they didn’t want to learn in the first place. I only came out with a ‘B’ in physics because of the extra assignments and lab we had, not because of the test grades I got. Argh… my text book should be arriving around Monday I think. Normally I would have just rented it (we are special here in Point and get to rent our text books) but my professor said it would be a good references for Audiology students and so I bought mine ahead of time from Amazon (seeing I’m going to be an Audiology student next year- Keep your fingers crossed!)

Grey’s Anatomy is new tonight! I’m excited to see it because lately I really haven’t watched a whole lot of TV and because Prison Break isn’t on I don’t really care. Although I did watch a new episode of John and Kate Plus 8 the other night! They are moving! I hope they let us see their new house! We saw them move into the house they were at and now they are leaving it. I’m sure by now they are all settled into their new house and thoroughly enjoying it!

I am feeling kind of fat right now. Ugh! I definitely pigged out too much today with all of the junk food we have around the house and really it isn’t all that much. I cannot wait for the semester to start though so I don’t have to be home during the day and be around all the food. I have no will power/self control to say away from it! Maybe something else I should work on?! As I write that, I think I might have already typed something like that. A case of déjàvu (sp?) and if I did, well then deal with it. No one said you had to read… no please, don’t go! I didn’t mean it, please stay! Please keep coming back! I like my readers! Seriously… I do!!! Even if I don’t know who you are.

We had manicotti for supper tonight! It was so yummy! It was Stouffers though and so it wasn’t as yummy as it could have been if it was homemade, but Jay didn’t feel like making it homemade tonight and he wanted to try this stuff. Yummy enough for me! I think we are going to have pizza burgers and mac n cheese casserole some other time this week. Wait, tomorrow is Friday, maybe over the weekend! This week has really flew by!

I need to give a shout out to my cousin Amanda who told me about Burt’s Bees Beeswax chapstick! It is absolutely GREAT!!! It’s got a slight minty tingle to it as well and I love that part! Plus my lips are awesomely super smooth as well! I quite the chapstickaholic (have many different kinds and flavors- can get some from Jay’s aunt pretty much whenever, I think its the actual Chapstick kind)… Jay can vouch for me on that one. I am forever giving him light kisses because I’m all chapsticked up and don’t want to share, lol! He deals though! So thanks a bunch Amanda!

We are possibly/probably going home this weekend. Most likely anyways because I want to go to Appleton and since we are so close we might as well. Thinking about going to my mom’s and then dad’s house with the Wii. My sister threatens to kick my butt in tennis. Don’t tell her this, but she probably won’t will! And Emily if you are reading this… pretend like you didn’t see that! I try… and try… and try some more… and still am not very good. That’s why they call it practice, right?! Lol!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

2 comments:

agk11808 said...

you should be thanking me because i started amanda on burt's bees wax. it is the only thing that works on my sensitve lips...so your welcome!

amanda said...

hey now! i told her first. that is so not even fair. :0)