Monday, January 19, 2009

So, it was really probably couldn’t be definitely NOT ME!

You know the deal, head over to MckMama’s… join the fun!

It’s like I totally flew threw this past week and nothing happened that was worth writing about… or not! Of course I have some ‘Not Me’s’… it is what Monday has become all about for me (and I’m sure hundreds of others) and I love the free therapy!

Without further ado… I certainly was not caught doing any of the following, yeah, you know you believe me… hehe!

I did not revel in some homemade beef jerky this week. Jay did not make it on Thursday night and it was not gone by Friday afternoon. Jay did make some more yesterday and I am not craving it because my whole apartment did not smell like yummy yummy beef jerky!

We did not go to Quik Trip for lunch yesterday. Who goes to Quik Trip to buy their hamburgers and corn dogs when you can make them at home? Definitely not me who happened to have some money left over on a gift card and who totally wanted to get dishes dirty and actually cook something because Quik Trip is not literally only a half block away.

I did not let Ayden eat french toast sticks or pancakes for lunch probably 4 or 5 days this past week. He always chooses something different for lunch everyday! I did not make sure he had a different fruit each meal to change it up just a little.

I did not start taking notes for one of my classes because school doesn’t technically start until tomorrow. I am not one of those goody two shoes students who is always on top of things like that. Okay, so I’m really not, but I want to start the semester out good. And it wasn’t my professor who not so subtly hinted that we won’t likely be having a pretest on the first day of class. I wouldn’t want to be prepared for that, now would I?

I have not proceeded to read another three books this past week and start a fourth one when school starts tomorrow! Who would do that? I am not resigned to trying to finish this book today so I can concentrate on school stuff this week!

I am not the teensiest bit excited for classes to start tomorrow. I don’t want to see my friends at all and catch up on everything they’ve done over break! I couldn’t imagine chatting it up with them and being all giddy about the ComD girlies getting back together for one final semester! I’m not excited at all that I have a class with my giriles EVERY day of the week this semester! We will finally have some time to catch up!

I did not get Jay to run to Quik Trip again yesterday before supper to get me a slushy because I was craving one! He did not oblige because he cannot be sweet like that at times and didn’t come back with one yummy wild strawberry slushy for me. I did not love it!

What did you not do this week? I’m sure there is not anything you’d be happy to share!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the suggestion! Your Not Me's are too funny. I'm also not super excited for school to start...I took a break from school for 2 years & am just going back, so I'm super ready.