Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Out of MY hands…

Technically speaking, EVERYTHING is out of my hands… do we really control everything/anything? On some aspects, yes… I can control when I’ll go to bed, when I’ll eat supper, little logistical stuff like that, but in the grand scheme of things… it’s all worked out already. So, why I am worried about getting into grad school? Because I officially mailed out my application TODAY! Yes, that is right readers… it’s gone and done with! Bring on the waiting game! Although I am nervous about getting that acceptance letter, I feel a sense of relief that it really is out of MY hands. Literally and figuratively!

Enough about that though… I totally kicked Jay’s butt today in tennis on Wii! Oh, that sweet smell of victory is still lingering in the air and it smells so good! I’m only reveling in this victory so much because he ALWAYS creams me and rubs it in. Jay is one of those type of guys who ALWAYS has to win. It’s pretty funny though.

Jay is making some beef jerky with the dehydrator tonight and experimenting with making home made fruit roll ups out of applesauce. Ayden seems to like it, but I’m not too sure. I remember having them when I was younger, but I’ve never been a big fruit roll up fan in the first place. All for Ayden trying new things though, and as long as he is… heck yeah! Lol!

I really should be taking some notes for my one class that starts next week. The professor did say that we might have a pretest on the first day of class. How great is that? No seriously, really great! Or not! But I have a bunch of vocab words to look up because we are supposed to know them from previous classes. But I’ve already gone into this before so I won’t anymore. However, this is my blog so really I can do whatever I want, hehe!

Super cold weather is on the way tomorrow night and into Thursday… as if today wasn’t cold enough! Going to have to stay in the house and stay warm, well have to go to work for a little while. Getting a huge project for my boss done and will be excited when the final project is complete because I’ve been working on it for almost two weeks now.

I managed to sleep like crap last night. The room was too warm, didn’t turn the heat down in time, I wasn’t exactly tired, and was thinking about a multitude of things. How come when I most want to go to sleep and NOT think about anything… that everything seems to bombard my head and I worry about everything and anything. Oh how the mind wanders from topic to topic at night before it finally settles down and Jay can come into bed and within five minutes be asleep. It astounds me and I don’t like it very much. Lol, no fair! I try and try! The only time I fall asleep fast is when I am REALLY tired!!! It is nice to fall asleep fast when I do.

MTV’s Real World is on tonight… it’s been a while since I’ve actually watched a full season. Usually I’ll only catch an episode here or there, but it’s not an all time favorite show or something I HAVE to watch, but I think I might watch it tonight since it is the second episode of the season and I watched the first one last week with Jay. It’s just kind of funny to watch. All of the roommates are a bunch of alcoholics, it’s what makes the show. Oh well…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: