Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bike Rides!

Ayden and Jay after our bike ride! We biked almost two and a half miles and Ayden didn't complain once. Actually, he did really good and kept us going at a good pace. He insisted on being the line leader the whole time and anytime Jay or I tried to get in front of him he would try and go even faster. It was a lot of fun though!

'Mom, I'm a big boy. I want to sit in the front seat like you!' To which mom responded, 'Yes you are a big boy, but big boys like you need to sit in their car seats until they are two handfuls old.' And to which Ayden decided to throw a fit when I put him in his car seat.

Jack- so yeah, this afternoon Jay didn't go back to work like he said and he worked on his paper for a little while and got quite a bit done. He didn't finish it yet, but I was surprised he did as much as he did. In any case, after that I decided that we should do something as a family seeing that we had some time and the weather was nice. So we packed up our bikes and headed to the bike trail next to the river and biked that. I didn't think it would be two miles, but it was and Ayden was a champ the whole time. There were a few instances where his shoes almost fell off, but he survived. Lol. After that we went to Walmart to look at flat panel computer screens. Jay wants to get one really bad because his monitor is super huge and he is sick of it. I don't care really one way or the other as long as if he gets a new one it isn't more than $200 because we don't need one that bad. We didn't get one there, just looked, but I did get the Taylor Swift cd that I've been wanting. I really like it.

I did get the laundry done today which was good. Tomorrow I will have to pack for the weekend. I've really grown to hate packing, but maybe that is because I've been doing it forever and ever. But then again it makes it that much easier because I know what to bring and everything. It is just kind of a pain.

I am officially done with classes for the semester. YEAH! I am so happy to be done and I've even got most of my IEP done too which is another step in the right direction. A few more days to get through and I will be home free for the summer.

Okay... toodles for now!

ME!


0 comments: