Saturday, May 24, 2008

Easily Annoyed?!

Jack... am I really that easily annoyed, or are the fucking neighbors really playing their damn music that loud?! Honestly, I am getting sick and tired of this and it's been going on for more than an hour now. If I can hear it as good as I can here, how can they even stand listening to it in their apartment. I hope that we are not the only ones being annoyed by it as well, but who knows? In any case, I have the TV louder than I normally do and am trying my hardest to concentrate on the show that I am watching and trying to stay calm. Just need to stay calm. Deep breaths...

After Ayden's nap today, which by the way was not very long at all, we went outside and cleaned out my car. It hadn't been dusted or vacuumed in like forever, at least two or maybe almost three years. It wasn't too horribly bad, but it was definitely bad enough. Ayden helped a lot and was a very good boy. Well he had to be one because he wanted to go to the park when we were done. However, when we were done he changed his mind and decided that we were going to go to the beach. Jay decided not to come along which only moderately annoyed me this time. I just kind of blew it off.

So the beach was fun, except for the three kids there were there unsupervised. They all had to be within the ages of 4-7 and two of them had fishing poles with hooks on and no adults were watching them. I couldn't believe that their parents would let them go fishing without being at least near them. I was watching these kids fish as well and they were not be careful with the hooks. One of the kids was in the water and another one cast his line in right next to the kid. Any one of them could have easily gotten hooked. I kept Ayden away from them because I didn't want him to accidently get hooked when one of them cast. They left after a while and we had the beach to ourselves and then it was better because I didn't have to be so worried about Ayden.

Jay made supper tonight, just hamburger helper though so nothing all that great. And well I didn't even like the kind that he made all the much, but at least I didn't have to make it which was good. I don't know what we are going to eat for tomorrow or Monday's meals though. We don't have any food in the house. Okay, so I lie, we have food, but no junk food!

We got our power bill today and it was outrageously high! Seriously, do we really use that much power. Obviously, but still. I told Jay that I had an inclination of why it was so high and told him that I thought it was because he stayed on his computer all night long this past month for how many days and usually had the TV on at the same time. Well an extra six hours of the computer and TV being on for three out of four weeks will definitely increase our power usage. He wasn't too happy that I 'blamed' it on him, but really, that is probably what it is. Oh well, hopefully it goes down next month.

YEAH! The music stopped, but... well that last for a whole 4 seconds. Probably just moving to another song. Got my hopes up for nothing...

Ayden is currently running around in a t-shirt and his underwear (I swear that kid has an aversion to pants) pushing this noisy dump truck around. He has had this dump truck since before he turned one. It used to make actual noise and the bed would lift and dump, but now the noise has stopped and the bed doesn't even stay on the truck, but he still loves it. Funny how they manage to love the toys that are always the broken ones. As long as he is entertained though, right? I think tomorrow we might go for a walk around the lake again or go for a nice long bike ride and then he can take a nice long nap in the afternoon and so can Mommy. Lol...

I am going to go now and hope that I can keep my cool until my neighbors get sick of their loud music. Hopefully sometime before midnight, but even better if it were before 10pm. Wish me luck!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: