Thursday, May 22, 2008

No More Bella and Edward

Jack- I finally finished the third book and now I'm kind of depressed. Sometimes I wish that Jay were more like Edward. Okay, so not a vampire, but he was selflessly in love with Bella and wanted to give her the whole world. Now I know Jay loves me, but... well I guess that's why the book is fiction. Not everyone can be as perfect as the characters in books. I so just want to pick up the next one and continue on. It's worse knowing that it's continued because the third one didn't really end and I want to know the 'end'. But I usually don't like the way books end anyways so what am I complaining about. I have a whole stack of other books that I can pick up at any moment and start reading to keep me going through the summer, but I've had enough reading for a little while. And by little while, I'm sure that I will have another one started by tomorrow. Crazy Ashley, loves to read!

I had the weirdest dream last night about an old high school classmate of mine. It was so weird! I don't even know why he was in my dream because I haven't thought about him in years, but isn't it usually like that? In any case, at least it wasn't about my book.

So, about that phone call I received last night. I did not tell Jay that it was coming and it did, precisely on time. Lee and I talked for about 40 minutes and it was a good conversation. He really needs to pick up the phone more often. And when we got done talking Jay was of course not on his computer, as I suspected he wouldn't be. He claimed it was because no one was on his game, it was boring, and that he wanted to watch a certain tv show. Well maybe it was the truth, but I could tell that he was agitated that I was on the phone and who I was talking to. We didn't get into any arguement about it which was good to say the least. I guess we will just have to wait and see how much he goes on the computer this weekend and what time he comes to bed. His one gripe was that I knew Lee was calling ahead of time and didn't tell him. Well I told him that he doesn't tell me ahead of time when he is going to call Sam so why should I tell him?! That shut him up, but I could tell that he was still upset about it.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: