Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good start to the day!

Jack! Super good new this morning! Jay got a raise at work... only a dollar, but hey from what I hear a dollar is pretty nice and it will definitely help this summer! I was happy to hear that when he called me this morning. We got into a bit of a fight last night, but honestly I don't even know what it was about. I think he was mad that I kicked him in the head, but I kicked him for a reason, just can't remember that reason right now. Lol... go figure. In any case, it didn't last long and it was more of us just avoiding each other.

My good streak of no phone checking ended last night. I had to know for how long he talked to her and thus found out. Like I said, I was fine that they talked, but when I found out when they talked I was a little disappointed. You see, Jay called me around 3pm yesterday because he had a little free time at work, so he says, he was on his way to Walmart to get some seed for his boss. We talked for a few minutes, I was pretty much out of it because he woke me from a nap. Well we didn't talk for very long because he got to Walmart. A quick look at his phone reveals he called JT after me for a few minutes and then called Sam and proceeded to talk to her for about 25 minutes. And I thought he had to go because he needed to get whatever he had gotten there for. I was a little upset by that because couldn't he have talked to me for that long then?! I'm obsessed, I know, lol!


My afternoon went pretty well. Ayden decided that he didn't want to take a nap today so we will see how crabby he is later tonight. We had a little talk in his room before I said that he could come out that he would not be crabby and already we've had a few instances where I know that he could have used a nap. Oh well though, can't always have it my way, right? Should be though, I'm the mom. Lol.

Still on the third book of the series, but more than half way through it now. It is getting really good and I hope to finish it either tonight or tomorrow sometime. But then what am I going to do until the fourth one comes out. Sit and be depressed.... just another thing to add to my waiting list like Prison Break. I still don't know when that is going to be back on. Probably not until like October or something. Stupid shows.

Don't really have much else to say except that the weather got warmer than it was supposed to today so after Ayden goes to bed tonight I will probably go sit outside and read for a while. Should be nice and relaxing.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: